In the past 30 years, I’ve helped influence the experience of over half a billion customers and 350,000 employees world-wide. I’ve done it for Lexus, Vodafone, Philips, ING/NN, Mercedes, Coca Cola, Grant Thornton, Bordeaux Wines and a dozen others. I can also do it for you.
When doing so, my style is not that of a template-driven consultant. I look at myself as an artisan who works with your teams to co-craft the experience that your customers and employees deserve.
Where required, I bring along team members, who are experts in a given subject matter.
Outside of my work, I’m deep into immersive art and theatre. I also help my son to develop his fashion brand.
- Adidas Group: assess customer-centric capabilities + initiate action plan
- Bordeaux wines: develop global customer advocacy strategy
- ING Insurance (Europe): introduce consistent customer experience design to drive #1 NPS position across all markets
- McLaren Automotive: introduce emotion into mostly rational sales approach
- Mercedes CAC (global): align all parts of the business on a common vision for customer-centricity + implementation roadmap
- Lexus Europe: Lexus Experience advisor – all areas (intermittently from 2006-2017)
- NN International: develop a customer insight-led digital lead generation strategy and framework
- Toyota Europe: Set up pan-European VoC system + action programme. Help refine Toyota’s European brand position + Develop new employee experience
- Reebok Group: Set up European outlet network for Reebok, Rockport, Greg Norman. Streamline full price retail presence across all formats (2000+ locations)
- Bridgestone Europe: introduce minimum B2B(2C) customer experience standards for multiple segments
- Philips (global): Introduce NPS to Sr. Leadership teams, develop a (digital) customer intimacy vision, transform marketing capabilities towards customer & technology
- Vodafone (global): customer journey mapping (residential, SoHo and corporate), advocacy moment design, partner market support
- Avery-Dennison (EAM): Improve key account management practices
- Deloitte Accountancy Belgium: introduce a total client fitness programme
- Etex Group (global): Set up a marketing academy introducing the concepts of customer journey mapping, insight generation, elevator pitching, …
- Fortis Investments/ABN-AMRO/BNPP-IP (global): rebranding the business (twice) while maintaining investor relations
- Gemalto (global): reshape customer management/sales approach from technical selling to story-selling
- Grant Thornton (global): Set up global client experience management framework, develop client journey activation programme, general advisory role
- Management Centre Europe: reposition the business + transform major account management process
- Strategia Analytics: Clarify the market proposition and story for this new SaaS startup in the human capital space
- Teijin Aramid (Europe): introduce best practice customer management
- WireCo Group (global): Co-create 3 year roadmap and action plan to customer-centricity (incl. business case)