Architecting is a verb
- To craft and deliver customer/employee experience programmes that sparkle
- To create experiences that ‘level up‘ your industry
- To transform your organisation by redefining its context
Keep scrolling to see what I mean.
Customer & employee experiences that sparkle
- Clarify the experience you actually want to deliver (harder than it sounds)
- Develop a common agenda customer and employee excellence
- Infuse your business and customer relationships with a sense of purpose
- Create an experience movement which inspires your people and customers beyond the KPIs
- (Re)design your offices, showrooms and retail to inspire people with your company values
Experiences that ‘level up’ your industry
- Are meaningful to your customers, employees, stake- and shareholders
- Create memorable moments that your audience will cherish for years
- Add an emotional layer to your otherwise rational product (especially in B2B)
- Generate stories and word-of-mouth to grow your business
- Provide customers opportunities for transformation (limited clients only)
- Disrupt your industry … if you dare
They can be designed as an experiment, a flagship or the foundation of a new business. They can even be a source of inspiration that only exists on paper/in VR. Either way, they will show your employees, customers, stake- and shareholders, ‘what is possible’. Once they realise this, they’ll never unthink it.
Transformative experience programmes
No employee gets out of bed to deliberately annoy customers. No CEO gets a kick out of mistreating their employees. No board sets out to destroy the planet. But the moment we walk through the company doors, we collectively do so anyway.
The reason, is context. Our behaviour is driven by the systems, values, beliefs and measurements in our world. These have been designed to help us. But they also limit our ability to adapt to a changing world. Even blind us from seeing what needs to be done.
With my team, I can help you change your company’s context. Create an environment that makes your people free to display the customer, employee or stake/shareholder-centric behaviours that you seek. This will allow you to:
- Become a more customer-, employee- or planet-centric organisation
- Better align the people experience in your business to your company strategy and goals
- Structurally respond to the ever evolving needs of different stake- and shareholders
While they require more than a few workshops, these changes typically don’t need an army of consultants. But they do require the willingness to take a hard look at your business, your goals, and even the things you believe to be true.
Shall we talk?
It’s clear that the above goes well beyond the creation of a journey map or a customer voice implementation. Depending on your situation, they can be part of the mix. But my goal is to make real change happen. To lift your experience, business and industry to a level it might not have imagined before.
If you’re game, I am too. So click the button below to schedule a virtual coffee. Who knows where we end up.