The guide on the side
You want a partner-in-crime for upgrading your experience
But you don’t want a traditional PowerPoint consultant. Or a coach that only asks questions. You want assistance that is ready to jump in and co-solve problems.
- With 30 years on the most challenging experience programmes, I can be the sparring partner who helps you or your leadership team figure out the smartest next move. Pointing out shortcuts and pitfalls along the way.
- Or I can assemble a team of world-class experience experts. With backgrounds in anything from immersive theatre, over AI to neuroscience, there’s very few challenges they cannot handle.
Shall we have a virtual coffee?
Everyone’s situation is unique, so the best first step is to have a chat. Generally, people call to:
- Introduce, improve and monetise any aspect of customer-centricity;
- Craft ‘next level’ customer, employee and shareholder experiences;
- Drive organisational & behavioural change;
- Bring to life a company’s purpose, values and brand promise;
- Identify disruptive, experience-based venture opportunities;
- Solve really wicked problems in any of the above.
I look forward to hearing from you!